I’M FINALLY DOING A GIVEAWAY.
As you can see, I’m giving away Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space. Its a Doctor Who roleplaying game similar to Dungeons and Dragons, but with Doctor Who characters! Retails at $60 and includes everything needed to play.
- Likes and reblogs count. Unlimited reblogs, just be considerate of your followers.
- Must have ask box open when contest ends and be willing to give me your mailing address.
- You don’t have to follow me, but it would be greatly appreciated if you at least check out my blog and follow if you like what you see.
- Giveaway ends on Halloween. (might as well end it on a day I’ll remember)
- I will contact winner via inbox, so please do not message me asking if I’ve chosen a winner. If it is okay with the winner, I will make a post with their url, but I would like to clear it with them first.
Um…I think I covered just about everything. If you have any questions concerning rules that aren’t clear enough, or if you want a better description of the prize, feel free to let me know.
Spock, Jim & Bones
Drew this for a friend! Hope she likes it. :) I keep trying to tint Spock a bit green, IDK if it looks ok though?? OH WELL, better luck next time.
Random Trivia: Qipao/Cheongsam/Chinese Dress was originally worn by prostitutes in Shanghai to accentuate their figure, but later got popularized and integrated into mainstream fashion.
Anyaa is made of tired, coffee, and happiness. With a dash of Terry Bogard.
what the hell is a terry bogard
Michelle is made of sammiches, Horror, and automobiles. With a dash of gambling.
…Horror okay…Gambling? And of course I had to:
Gabriel is made of hungry, power, and time. With a dash of Armageddon.
Miranda is made of derp, Soul, and kindness. With a dash of Pixar.
Castiel is made of duty, enemies, and leftovers. With a dash of Barney.
James T Kirk is made of wishes, Classical, and rivalry. With a dash of explosions.
THE SPACE TRIO
More H/S AU
softcoreporn for Kamicom.
IDK SOMETHING SAPPY THAT I DREW ONE NIGHT WHILE TRYING TO DIGEST MY SUPER DELICIOUS DINNER. Sorry for the camera photo. I don’t have access to a scanner until I get home.